Sunday, December 02, 2007
Marge, I agree with you - in theory. In theory, communism works. In theory. Homer Simpson
- Name: Luca
- Location: San Francisco, California, United States
- Why Mathematics?
- Impagliazzo Hard-Core Sets via "Finitary Ergodic-T...
- The December Issue of the Notices of the AMS
- The Impagliazzo Hard-Core-Set Theorem
- Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
- The "Complexity Theory" Proof of a Theorem of Gree...
- Dense Subsets of Pseudorandom Sets
- Discovering the Cyber-Transformations
- The Next Viral Videos
Some Older Posts
- Random KSAT   
- The trouble with "nerd pride"
- ICM 2006     [5} 
- O(log n) approximation
- Average-case complexity
- Szemeredi's Theorem:     
- Gowers Uniformity
- We should see other people
- On rejection
- The vision thing
- The dreamy-eyed alumni
- The Tao of Berkeley
- The things I notice
- Home, queer home
- Where do you want to go?
- Don't come to the podium!