Friday, September 01, 2006
Marge, I agree with you - in theory. In theory, communism works. In theory. Homer Simpson
- Name: Luca
- Location: San Francisco, California, United States
- The Szemeredi Regularity Lemma
- Did all those trees die in vain?
- Derandomization in functional analysis
- A one in four chance
- Pseudorandomness and more pseudorandomness
- Congratulations, Jon!
- Hey, you look like a mathematician!
- Madrid is full of mathematicians
- Dangerous Liquids, Exploding Opportunities, and Ch...
Some Older Posts
- Random KSAT   
- The trouble with "nerd pride"
- ICM 2006     [5} 
- O(log n) approximation
- Average-case complexity
- Szemeredi's Theorem:     
- Gowers Uniformity
- We should see other people
- On rejection
- The vision thing
- The dreamy-eyed alumni
- The Tao of Berkeley
- The things I notice
- Home, queer home
- Where do you want to go?
- Don't come to the podium!